ReadyNASOS 6.9.5 (RC1)
Latest beta: ReadyNASOS 6.9.5 (RC1)
- Supported devices: 102 / 104 / 2120 / 202 / 204 / 212 / 214
- Supported devices: 312 / 314 / 316 / 422 / 424 / 426 / 428 / 516 / 524 / 526 / 528 / 626 / 628 / 716 / 2304 / 2312 / 3130 / 3138 / 3220 / 3312 / 4220 / 4312 / 4360
To install: Click on appropriate link above for your system to download firmware image.
Then upload that image from the management UI's System->Settings->Update->Install Firmware section.
- [Beta 1] Various ReadyNAS 100 and 2120 series stability fixes
- [Beta 1] Fixed AM/PM scheduling issue where schedule would only use PM configs
- [Beta 1] Fixed ReadyDR backup creation UI formating issue when configuring periodic backups with Google Chrome
- [Beta 1] Fixed ReadyDR History Date is not sorted correctly
- [Beta 1] Fixed ReadyDR exporting the seed files when the snapshot was deleted
- [Beta 1] Fixed Samba connections issues that were happening in 6.9.4.
- [RC] Increased the time for mounting larger volumes in the RR4360
- [RC] Added backup job "Schedule Full backup" option for "Never" to allow incremental backups with backup job recreation.
- [RC] Improved ReadyDR iSCSI backup performance
- Unless you are advised by NETGEAR Support in a support case to update to beta software, NETGEAR Support may deny support if you are running beta software. You can seek help here on the NETGEAR Community for issues encountered on the beta.
- Devices updated with 6.9.5 firmware should not be downgraded to firmware versions before 6.9.0.
- ReadyNAS 102, 104, and 2120 must not be updated directly to 6.9.x from 6.3.x or older firmware. They must first be updated to either 6.2.5 or 6.3.5 then to 6.5.2 and then onto 6.9.x.
- ReadyNAS 202, 204, 212 and 212 must not be updated directly to 6.9.x from 6.3.x. They must first be updated to 6.3.5 then 6.5.2 and then onto 6.9.x.