Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud Will Not Discover My RN102

banditinoz
Apprentice

Re: After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud Will Not Discover My RN102

Hi, i'm the one who is currently on the oppositeside of the world to my NAS, but O've had my PC turned on and I can access it via TeamViewer.

I don't often have agood signal, so will appreciate instructions I will complete as time permits, Then I'll update as instructed and update this thread.

I dd get an email about the change, but got the impression it would work seamlessly. I thought wrong, lol...

Message 26 of 29
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Have you tried all the suggestions in ReadyCLOUD to MyNETGEAR Single Sign-On FAQ ?

There have been some recent additions to this FAQ.

Message 27 of 29
davesumm
Luminary

The only thing that's even remotely pertinent to my situation is the question "What should I do if I upgrade my ReadyCLOUD account to a MyNETGEAR account but I do not see my ReadyNAS systems in ReadyCLOUD?" and the suggestion "Check the DNS settings on your ReadyNAS system to make sure that it can resolve domain names, for example netgear.com" but i've no idea what "resolve domain names" means. The NAS definitely has internet connectivity.
I did mention that I said i can actually see the NAS and its contents through the web portal "readycloud.netgear.com". I've already left the cloud and rejoined as i had to do this in order for the new email login to work

Any other pearls of wisdom? Also, I opened port 6300 months ago.

Message 28 of 29
davesumm
Luminary

Also also, When i use my iPhone and your wonderful rcloud app it states that the NAS is online but when i click the NAS it goes to disconnected.

Message 29 of 29
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 28 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 8 in conversation
Announcements