Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud discovers my rn102, but my ios device does not see

tmarkn
Tutor

After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud discovers my rn102, but my ios device does not see

The app readyNAS on my iphone-6 got updated.  It then said that I needed to migrate to myNetgear account.  Doing so from a windows PC downloaded and installed a new firmware update, which went well.

From the PC, the NAS-RN-102 was discovered under the the myNetgear environment.

However, on the Iphone-6 after logging into the myNetgear account worked, but there are NO devices on the network.  I tried deleting the app and re-installing it and it still does NOT see my RN-102

Message 1 of 3
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud discovers my rn102, but my ios device does ...

Hi tmarkn,

Welcome to the community!

If you have migrated your ReadyCLOUD account to your MyNETGEAR account, you are required to re-login to the ReadyCLOUD via the 'Cloud' tab in the admin page.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: After Firmware Update to 6.5.0 the New ReadyCloud discovers my rn102, but my ios device does ...

Hi tmarkn,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements