Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Azure Error 44007000029 Failed to list containers

chadwixk
Aspirant

Azure Error 44007000029 Failed to list containers

Firmware: 6.9.4 Hotfix 1

I've tried using two different azure blob accounts, but always get this error. 

I saw another thread that had a similar issue with Amazon S3 that was time related (time of the NAS was incorrect). I have ReadyNAS set to use internet time, but the time is off by one hour (it is set to use MST -07, but is displaying PST - 08). I set it to use manual time, but still get this error on unable to enumerate containers. 

I looked at the azure-ssb.log file (not sure that is the correct one, but it is the only one with the word azure or microsoft in it...and it just says: --No Entries--.

What now? 

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 1 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Azure Error 44007000029 Failed to list containers

Hi chadwixk,

Can you upload the complete set of logs to a file sharing site then PM me the download link? We will further check what caused the error.

Regards,

Message 2 of 6
chadwixk
Aspirant

Hi John, I PM'd you last week. Let me know what you find.

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series
Message 3 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi chadwixk,

It seems that there were a couple of problems found on systemd-journal.log.

(ng-csd: netgear-cloudsync daemon)

Nov 18 11:11:35 ReadyNAS ng-csd[16567]: W1118 11:11:34.527338 16567 FSCache.cpp:78] Reset the cache. SQL Statement invalid: SQL error or missing database: no such table: settings

Nov 18 11:06:27 ReadyNAS ng-csd[2455]: Encountered DropboxError: too_many_write_operations

We may have to apply manual fix for the first one. The second one might be informational.

Please enable SDM (Secure Diagnostic Mode) on the NAS then PM me the port number. You may enable it by going to System > Settings > Support.

Regards,

Message 4 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi chadwixk,

L3 said that he tried using his own Azure account on your NAS and he did not encounter that error. He is not sure why your accounts are not specifically allowed by the NAS.

You can try not using an IAM user. Please try using an account key instead.

Regards,

Message 5 of 6
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi chadwixk,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements