Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't create a readyCLOUD account, a Create new account error (502) Bad Gateway is displayed

WLANuser
Follower

Can't create a readyCLOUD account, a Create new account error (502) Bad Gateway is displayed

HI,

I'm attempting to create a readycloud account and i filled in all fields but when I click Create a popup "Create new account error (502) Bad Gateway" message is displayed.

I have attempted with IE11,Chrome and Firefox with the same result.

Not sure what to try now.

Message 1 of 23
jfoscue
Aspirant

Re: Can't create a readyCLOUD account, a Create new account error (502) Bad Gateway is displayed

I'm getting the exact same thing.  Any answers?

Message 2 of 23
Laster52
Aspirant

Sounds pretty familiar here too. Can't get through at all.  Same error.

Message 3 of 23
Sharkserver
Aspirant

Same thing happening to me. What gives?

Message 4 of 23
rs4tl
Aspirant

Same thing here... it must be a server issue.

Message 5 of 23
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello all,

This was already raised to engineering and the team is already working on it.

We apologize for all the inconveniences.

Regards,

Message 6 of 23
Viffergb
Luminary

Still not fixed, despite it being reported as resolved in another posting.

Outage of this duration is not really acceptable...is it!

Message 7 of 23
Laster52
Aspirant

It is working now for me.  No problems tonight, worked perfectly the first time I tried.

Message 8 of 23
Viffergb
Luminary

Funnily enough, just started working for me now...BUT...that was after I updated the NAS f/ware to 6.4.1 when prompted to do so after locally  logging on as 'admin'. Strange!

Message 9 of 23
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Viffergb,

ReadyCLOUD services has been restored and should be up by now. The 6.4.1 update didn't cause it.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 10 of 23
Djono
Aspirant

As of today,1/99/16, I am unable to register a new account with ReadyCloud. 

Message 11 of 23
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Djono,

Welcome to the community!

What error message did you get? I hope you can post some screenshots too.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 12 of 23
coolkidirish
Aspirant

Hi Brian

I have one of your devices, but just bought one for my father which we are setting up.

We can't create an account for him.

We tried the 2 usernames, the first gives an error code with a number (screenshot included)

The second gives a coded message (screenshot included)

Any ideas?

Thanks

CillianScreen Shot 2016-03-12 at 14.50.02.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-12 at 14.50.16.png

Model: RN10221D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (2x 1TB Desktop)
Message 13 of 23
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi coolkidirish,

Have you tried this again today? On a different web browser maybe? 

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 14 of 23
avmanagement
Aspirant

Having the same issue here, I called tech support waited for a half hour, was told someone would call me back and no one did.

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 15 of 23
avmanagement
Aspirant

I also would like to state, that the phone customer suppor is horrendous, and I am being generous by saying horrendous.

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 16 of 23
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi avmanagement,

What error message do you get when trying to create an account? Which model and Firmware is running in your system? Also, share or tell me the ticket # you got from our support team.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 17 of 23
michelled
Aspirant

I just tried to create an account and am getting the same message.  Seems like this is a continuing theme here....and I can't seem to find a solution, other than to keep trying...

Message 18 of 23
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi michelled,

What error message did you get? Have you tried creating your ReadyCLOUD account using another web browser or PC?

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 19 of 23
IT-SW
Guide

I too am having this same issue, I emailed support and they also tried to create an account on their end and had the same error.  Was told they would let me know soon as it was fixed.  This was yesterday before noon.  It is now the next day at 6:22 am and still cant log in..  Also no response from them yet..

I am setting this up at a business and i recommended this system to them, they spent over 2000.00 for the equiptment and we can even use it yet remotely..  This was their main reason for buying it..  Please fix this as it is making me not look so good on my choice of product to buy for their needs...

It is a problem with creating a new readycloud account. or setting up a new system to connect to ready cloud..  I get the same error as posted above a few posts.

large.png

Model: RN3138|ReadyNAS 3138 Series 4- Bay
Message 20 of 23
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello IT-SW,

Try creating the account again today, we have received an info that eng'g applied some fix to the database.

Regards,

Message 21 of 23
IT-SW
Guide

Working fine thank you
Message 22 of 23
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello IT-SW,

Thanks for the feedback and letting us know that it is now working.

Since is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 23 of 23
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 13 in conversation
Announcements