Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot Access Admin Page Through ReadyCloud - ReadyNas 214 - MAC OS/Google Chrome

Bigmaca
Aspirant

Cannot Access Admin Page Through ReadyCloud - ReadyNas 214 - MAC OS/Google Chrome

Hi there,  

Recently I've had trouble with transfering files to my ReadyNAS as the upload rate is incredibly slow compared to how it usually is. I've just found out that when I press 'Admin Page' on the ReadyCloud page it seems to think that I'm logged in remotely hence why the transfer rate is slower. Whenever I attached a USB drive and transfer that way no progress bar appears either. 

I've tried so much to try and get this working again. There has not been any significant events that might of caused this such as an update as this only recently happened not near me updating anything.

Things already attempted: 

- Restart of device

- Turning off device and pulled out power for a few minutes

- Restarting router

- Clearing all elements of browser history

- Tried to use different browsers

- Attempted to log into admin page through device IP Address (Successful) but ReadyCloud still thinks I'm on another network

- Changed network type to other options

- Tried different computers 

- Reset OS on ReadyNas

If it's of any help, whenever I log into Readycloud it always navigates to a certain file within my NAS, this didn't use to happen and makes me think that Readycloud keeps recalling something from the past. Any help would really be appareciated as I can't upload anything higher that 1GB without it taking at least an hour when it usually takes around 10seconds. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and fingers crossed it can be sorted

Model: RN21400|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Bigmaca
Aspirant

Re: Cannot Access Admin Page Through ReadyCloud - ReadyNas 214 - MAC OS/Google Chrome

Hi there Deniro,

Thanks so much for your help with this, hopefully we can sort it.

I’ve checked UPNP, its currently on. I’ve turned it off and on and it makes no difference. As for the firmware, I am running 6.9.3.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Cannot Access Admin Page Through ReadyCloud - ReadyNas 214 - MAC OS/Google Chrome

Can  you check if UPNP service is still enabled? is your ReadyNAS running latest fw 6.9.3?  

Message 2 of 4
Bigmaca
Aspirant

Hi there Deniro,

Thanks so much for your help with this, hopefully we can sort it.

I’ve checked UPNP, its currently on. I’ve turned it off and on and it makes no difference. As for the firmware, I am running 6.9.3.
Message 3 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

This issue is fixed after upgrading 6.9.4

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements