Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cant reply to a closed ticket from yeesterday but the problem has repeated today

TheDoctor165
Aspirant

Cant reply to a closed ticket from yeesterday but the problem has repeated today

Note sure if anyone from the tech support area follows this community thread, but I had a ticket yesterday case#-41056425.  Part of several problems I had was that ReadyCLoud was not taking my password... even after several password resets were sent in.

By the time we finished we had reinstalled REadyCloud and it all worked.  Today.  Same problem but the unistall/reinstall is not working and I do not want to reset my password again.

I tried to respond to the ticket as the email suggested, but you cannot when the ticket is closed and the website is not giving me the option to enter a new ticket.   What can I do?   Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cant reply to a closed ticket from yeesterday but the problem has repeated today

Hi TheDoctor165,

If you are located in North America region, you may contact them at 1-800-6384327 (NETGEAR). You may provide the case number to the tech support expert. I believe they cannot re-open a closed case but, they can open a new one and use the previous case as reference.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cant reply to a closed ticket from yeesterday but the problem has repeated today

Hi TheDoctor165,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements