Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Error accessing admin page (the requested URL could not be retrieved)

mega129
Aspirant

Error accessing admin page (the requested URL could not be retrieved)

Hello ReadyNAS experts

Unit: RN102

Firmware: 6.9.5

I've had a RN102 for several years now, been rock solid in terms of reliability and such except for the odd hiccups during a firmware upgrade or two.

Anyway, my latest issue is very puzzling. I noticed it today when I could not get into PLEX server (which is on the RN102) on any of my devices.

Troubleshooting steps I've done:

1) RAIDar (latest version) can scan and detect my NAS with no issues. System shows healthy. IP address shows correctly, no diagnostic errors, etc. However I cannot access my admin page. It times out with the generic Windows error "The requested URL could not be retrieved."

2) I can also see my NAS via my ReadyCLOUD account and all the files are there. I can also access all my NAS folders via my Windows laptop.

The only thing I cant do is get into my admin interface 😞 and PLEX isn't working possibly because the app must be disabled somehow?

3) I did a clean power down and reboot. System came up fine but did not fix the admin page issue.

4) I did a OS reinstall via the boot menu. Same result as 3) above.

5) I extracted system logs from RAIDar and tried to posted it here but apparently I can't attach a large zip file. So I just posted the output of the RAIDar screen after scan and detection of the NAS.

I am hoping someone can figure out what might be causing this to happen, and help me to get into the admin level again.

Thank you!!

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay
Message 1 of 3
mega129
Aspirant

Re: Error accessing admin page (the requested URL could not be retrieved)

Well one thing I should have done but omitted was to try to access using another browser besides Chrome and Firefox.

Using IE Explorer just a minute ago I was able to access admin level successfully.

So I guess, I need to clean out the cache in the other browsers.

All good now, thanks !

Message 2 of 3
bedlam1
Prodigy

Re: Error accessing admin page (the requested URL could not be retrieved)

You should also consider updating your firmware to the latest version 6.10.1

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements