Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Is readycloud down for maintainence? My nas isn't showing up

techman05
Guide

Is readycloud down for maintainence? My nas isn't showing up

Just went to use readycloud on my android device and it says my account I registered it with does not have any nas's registered under it.

I'm hoping readyclouds just down for maintence or something but my device isn't showing up.

I have updated the app for 6.5 and my.netgear merge and my nas [readynas 314] is firmware 6.5.

Thanks
Message 1 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Are both your NAS and your client app using the NETGEAR account?

Message 2 of 5
techman05
Guide

Yes but it doesn't seem smooth and I dont have a anything strange running and I'm normally the only person connecting(no one else wanted to use it 😞 ).

I after my first post got it to come back up at least locally by powering readycloud off and back on but now its refreshing on my phone continously even when I've closed it. I logged into readycloud on the pc on firefox and chrom when I couldn't connect and seemed to have the same "I cant see you issue*

I'm expecting somethings not talking right somewhere in the chain.

Thanks
Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Which firmware did you update from? Was it working fine before the firmware upgrade?

Have you had a read of the ReadyCLOUD to MyNETGEAR Single Sign-On FAQ ?

Message 4 of 5
techman05
Guide

seemed like it and I have been checking regularly to see if theres any updates to 6.5. Never had it tell me I had nothing registered. It would have either said the device was unavailible or be there.

The health says good on the device and I think I've got a good network connection whether I'm on wifi or cell service connection.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements