Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Managing Multiple ReadyNAS via ReadyCloud

tzetter
Follower

Managing Multiple ReadyNAS via ReadyCloud

We are evaluating the 312 for use in 145 locations (all within our same organization). These are not linked to each other via WAN/VPN/AD/ etc. each location is a workgroup-type scenario. However my IT team will need to centrally administer and manage all 145 NAS units (1 per location, no replication between them). Should be create ONE ReadyCloud account and populate it with these devices or create one account per location? Other suggestions for dealing with this many? We are using Windows servers now, which have been rock-solid with very little fuss required. We are nervous about appliances for multiple reasons, but are interested in the cloud access options via Egnyte, etc. and the lower per unit cost. These are only file servers for Windows clients. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Mace_Windoo
Aspirant

Re: Managing Multiple ReadyNAS via ReadyCloud

ReadyCLOUD is designed for work group environments that want cloud like access to data. The functionality is similar to cloud services like egnyte as it allows users to remote access data from Mac, PC, smart phone or web portal.

Can you describe what administrative capabilities you are trying to centralize via ReadyCLOUD? If you would like to private message me I can help you with your solution in more details.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements