Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Merge my NETGEAR Accounts

AlbNet
Apprentice

Merge my NETGEAR Accounts

I have two myNetgear accounts and I'd like to merge them (I understand that deleting one of them it's not possible).

However, when I follow the merging procedure and hit the "ok" button, there is a message saying "processing" and nothing happens even if I wait for several minutes.  Any idea why? 

Thanks a lot for you help.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
AlbNet
Apprentice

Re: Merge my NETGEAR Accounts

Finally, got it to work after 90 minutes of chat with Netgear support

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @AlbNet,

I inquired your concern and found out that you have already opened a support ticket with NETGEAR Support.  It seemed that your NETGEAR accounts are now merged into one.  Were you able to verify it on your end?  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 7
AlbNet
Apprentice

Hi DaneA,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I’ve just checked and they are not merged. One account has my products registered, while the other has no products. Hopefully you can help me as you are the 3rd person I wrote to and still no solution...
Message 3 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@AlbNet,

Since all of your NETGEAR devices were already transferred to your one account, then, I believe this is the account you want to retain.  As far as I have checked, your other account has been deactivated and you should be able to receive an e-mail notification from the NETGEAR Support regarding this.  If ever you have not yet received an e-mail, you may want to follow-up on them using the support ticket you have opened.  

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 7
AlbNet
Apprentice

@DaneA,
One account is not deactivated because I’ve been able to log into it few seconds ago and the products are in the other account only because I originally registered them in that account. I’m only trying to change the email of one account with the email of the other account. By doing that I get an error message that says “Email already registered with another account”. I’ve been trying to solve this issue for several days now. And no solution yet from the support team
Message 5 of 7
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@AlbNet

I just sent you a private message.  Kindly reply on this forum thread to confirm. 

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 6 of 7
AlbNet
Apprentice

Finally, got it to work after 90 minutes of chat with Netgear support

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies