Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing ReadyCLOUD folders

PWS442
Guide

Missing ReadyCLOUD folders

My NAS shows all my volumes in the ReadyCLOUD page via readycloud.netgear.com. However, some of the folders do not show up. For example: one sub-folder has 62 folders, yet only 22 are displayed, including one created yesterday. Not sure why.

Interestingly enough, the Windows 10 Virtual machine on my MacBook Pro does show everthing via the ReadyCLOUD interface in the system tray.

I must be misunderstanding something. Please help or point me to the proper area.

Thanks

Model: RN31400|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Missing ReadyCLOUD folders

@PWS442

The folders may have been marked as hidden and possible reason why it is not showing up on the portal. Have you tried using a different browser? 

If it is showing on the ReadyCloud App, there might be a browser issue.

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 5
PWS442
Guide

They are not hidden.

Chrome and Edge are the same as Safari. Only the ReadyCLOUD client app can show these folders.

Message 3 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@PWS442

Try toggling the ReadyCloud service on and off or restart the NAS.

Have you set DNS entries before? this should not be an issue if it was showing before, but just making sure.

Message 4 of 5
StephenB
Guru

These are subfolders of a share?

If so, it could simply be a file permission problem.  Resetting the permissions for the share(s) via the web ui might be a useful next step.

A common misunderstanding relates to the use of home folders.  ReadyCloud and local NAS access use different account credentials, so nothing in the home folder for the local NAS account can be seen from the ReadyCloud account (or vice versa).

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements