Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: NAS RN204 Tag Cloud readycloud button does not start

chairleku
Aspirant

NAS RN204 Tag Cloud readycloud button does not start

My device RN204, version readynas 6.4.0, after Login Username Password readycloud button does not start, do not know why readydrop will own start, I tried to turn off the readydrop, trying to start readycloud result readydrop start, someone can help reach solutions? Thank you。

Message 1 of 10
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello chairleku,

Welcome to the community!

You need to contact support center this needs escalation.

Regards,

Message 2 of 10
chairleku
Aspirant

I have upgraded to the latest firmware 6.4.0, but the situation is still the same, still unable to open readycloud service, but is open readydrop service, how can I do?

Message 3 of 10
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello chairleku,

Please try adding 8.8.8.8 as DNS under Network of the admin page and see if there's any difference.

I look forward to your update.

Regards,

Message 4 of 10
chairleku
Aspirant

Hello JennC
I have tried to add dns 8.8.8.8, but nothing different, how can I do? Make readyclud service opened, thank you

Message 5 of 10
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello chairleku,

Please contact support center as it needs escalation.

Regards,

Message 6 of 10
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello chairleku,

By the way, try also clicking Settings of ReadyNAS Remote then make sure Use Proxy Server box is not checked.

Regards,

Message 7 of 10
chairleku
Aspirant

Hello JennC
I try to support center search problem, but still can not find the solution to the problem, now I have to use https to access my rn204 distal to manage devices, thanks for your answer.
Regards,

Message 8 of 10
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello chairleku,

Did you already try the previous suggestion I sent? In the admin page, go to Cloud tab then click Settings button of ReadyNAS Remote, a window will open, make sure Use Proxy Serve is not checked, click Apply.

If you have already done that, continue with the support center. I checked your records and they have not tried troubleshooting it yet. They are asking for the logs, I suggest following their instructions directly to speed up the process as this may need escalation if the suggestion I sent you previously did not work.

Regards,

Message 9 of 10
chairleku
Aspirant

Hello JennC
I have tried to do as you approach, but is no different, I have put the log to the official, and then ask them to help eliminate the problem, look forward to the follow-up....

Thank you

Regards,

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements