Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

New Readycloud v2.0.0 not working properly

rjm676
Guide

New Readycloud v2.0.0 not working properly

Updated to Readycloud v2.0.0 for iOS and cannot upload files from iOS 11.0.2. No option to save. Also viewing existing photos from network usb drive (on r6700v2) extremely slow.
Message 1 of 8
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: New Readycloud v2.0.0 not working properly

Hello rlm676

Thanks for reporting  issue!I will forward your message to the ReadyCLOUD team,I will let you know if I received reply from the engineering.

Message 2 of 8
rjm676
Guide

Thank you. Now I cannot even acces files. It shows them but I cannot access them. Readyshare from web or from Genie works fine.
Message 3 of 8
rjm676
Guide

Still no answers from the Readycloud support team. Really poor support. How can they release software this bad.
Message 4 of 8
rjm676
Guide

It’s been over a month that Readycloud v2.0.0 for ios was released and reported to be faulty. Is anyone at Netgear addressing this? Does anybody at Netgear care? I suggest that you release the old version back to the Apple App Store.
Message 5 of 8
seansmithbt51
Aspirant

I have had the same probpem from the bunch of incompetents that call themselve IT professionals.  Zero interest in trying to sort V2.0.0.  Whoever allowed that **bleep**e out of a computer is a complete waste of space.  Anyone know how to restore an older version of the app so that I can continue to backup my iphone photos to my £500 readynas before I go buy a WD system?

Message 6 of 8
StephenB
Guru

I don't use ReadyCloud myself. 

But one option to back up your mobile photos to the NAS is to use Resilio Sync.  There is a Resilio Sync app available for OS 6 NAS.  There's a video showing how this works here: https://www.resilio.com/blog/backup-mobile-photos-with-sync-video

There are also some iOS apps that support SMB file transfers.

Message 7 of 8
c_t_m
Aspirant

Best I can tell the IOS readycloud App does not work for logging in / connecting to my new NAS214. Installed on iPhone/IOS 10.3.3. Cannot even log into existing Netgear account. Android app works ok.

Model: RN214D42|ReadyNAS 214 Series 4-Bay
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements