Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problem registering ReadyCLOUD users

rrentrop
Aspirant

Problem registering ReadyCLOUD users

I have invited a number users to various shared folders on my RN104. About 10 of them successfully registered and appear to have been granted access. When I view the users on the Manage page in ReadyCLOUD or the Admin page I can see 5 users that were successfully registered and have the person on a cloud icon next to their username. The other 5 also show their username but the icon is still the pending envelope. These 5 users could access the folders the very first time they registered, but when the logged out and logged back in they see a message that states something like "You have no registered devices or shared folders".

I have tried deleted these users and re-inviting them but issue persists. I have even tried registering the users myself using the links they were sent to verify that they were registering correctly. Although ReadyCLOUD is detecting the registered username, it seams to be failing to complete the process successfully.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
krungkrung
Tutor

Re: Problem registering ReadyCLOUD users

Hello,

You should receive an email for confirming the invite too, it has a link that you need to click to confirm. Also, username is case sensitive. To be sure, login to remote.readynas.com once logged in, click "View your profile", you will see the User ID. This is where you will see if you have letter capitalized, make sure you enter the userID exactly the same in the ReadyCloud login.

if same problem, it is best you contact support line
Message 2 of 3
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Problem registering ReadyCLOUD users

Hi rrentop,

Ensure that all emails or invites have registered ReadyCloud IDs and they are added in your ReadyCloud for access. Permission will be set to allow them to have read or write access for each share or folder in your system. 

Just let me know if you have other questions.

Kind regards,

BrianL

NETGEAR Community

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements