Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

READYCLOUD IOS APP PERMISSIONS NOT ALIGNED WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT

bigswami
Aspirant

READYCLOUD IOS APP PERMISSIONS NOT ALIGNED WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT

Hello,

I am having trouble with my ReadyCloud account permissions.

I have set all Permission for user 5 days ago and loged in today and they have all been reset. But if I login on my IOS mobile I can still access all shares.

I am worried about security of this situation. I have loged out of the IOS device and back in and I can still access all shares.

The RN628x is running the latest firmware 6.10.0 and I redownloded the IOS app and its still the same.

Also if I have to reset all the permissions for all users on Readycloud, is there a way to not send connection emails to each share to the users. This is a very annoying process when you have over 15 shares to share.

Thanks and look forward to your solution

Ben

Model: RN628X|ReadyNAS 628X - Ultimate Performance Business Data Storage - 8-Bay
Message 1 of 2
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: READYCLOUD IOS APP PERMISSIONS NOT ALIGNED WITH ONLINE ACCOUNT

Hi @bigswami

Do all users that was invited can still access the shares? Have you reset it on the ReadyCloud portal? Notification on changes on permissions will always be sent, currently there i no way to avoid it. You may want to post this as an Idea on the Ideas exchange board.

Please try to reset the permissions or delete the users and re-invite then just recreate the permissions if needed.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements