Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: RN314, no Setup wizard launches.

Achillesjg
Aspirant

RN314, no Setup wizard launches.

Just got my hands on my new ReadyNAS 314, and I'm encountering a roadblock to setting it up.

I've installed 2 x WD Red 3tb Hard Drives, and they've been setup according to the LED Display on the front of the unit (tells me I have 99% free data).

The issue occurs when I try to run the web based setup tool. As per instructions, I go to readycloud.netgear.com , I select Discover, find my NAS unit, and select it. I opt to join ReadyCLOUD at a later time, and the Web Browser is automatically redirected to my NAS's IP Address. At this point the Setup Wizard is supposed to Launch, but nothing else happens. The screen displays NETGEAR ReadyNAS Version 6.1.4, and just sits there.

The same thing occurs when I access the same page by launching RAIDar, and hitting setup.

Am I missing anything?

Never mind guys, I ran the Ready cloud setup, after finding it mentioned in another forum post, and it now seems all is well.

Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Try a different web browser.
Message 2 of 4
Achillesjg
Aspirant

All fixed, thank you for your reply.

Seems odd that the interface didn't work with IE 11, but did with Chrome. And then, once I got past that initial roadblock, it worked with IE 11. But, that's life!
Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

A firmware update may help. Browser compatibility issues have to be addressed by firmware updates.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements