Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 204 - Access Denied after Windows 10 update

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: ReadyNAS 204 - MyCloud and ReadyCloud aren't working.

Well, I just uninstalled MyCloud and installed ReadyNasRemote again and today it worked... the last 20 times it did not. Tried both back and forth. However..... now there is an error when I try to login to my ReadyCloud account online. It logs in okay and displays the first page but then we get an error with a big red X that says:  6001010106

Message 1 of 15

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Well, I am sorry you did not come up with a solution for this but I am glad to say that I have now gotten it working.

I logged into my ReadyNAS RN102 at home using TeamViewer and connected locally to the Netgear Raid.

I then removed my ReadyCloud account from the Ready NAS Cloud tab and then rebooted the drive.

I then added the same identical account back in to the Cloud tab, rebooted again and now I am able to connect remotely to the online ReadyCloud.

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 15

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@Retired_Member - did you post this on the wrong thread?

If so, let me know if you want me to move it.

Message 2 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

If you feel it is in the wrong place, please go ahead and move it but I don't believe so. This problem was apparent in both MyCloud App and NetgearNas Remote.

Message 3 of 15
StephenB
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

If you feel it is in the wrong place, please go ahead and move it but I don't believe so. This problem was apparent in both MyCloud App and NetgearNas Remote.

This thread is about Windows 10 SMB backup jobs failing.  I will split your's off into it's own thread.

Message 4 of 15
StephenB
Guru

What firmware is running on the NAS?  You shouldn't be using Remote with OS 6.

Is mycloud working now?

Message 5 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@StephenB wrote:

What firmware is running on the NAS?  You shouldn't be using Remote with OS 6.

Is mycloud working now?

Running 6.7.5 Firmware. Not running OS 6 at all. Running Windows 10. iOS version is10.3.2

MyCloud does not work on my PC now but ReadyNAS Remote does. Like I said, I have tried both back and forth and then finally out of the blue yesterday the Remote started to work. Then my phone refused to wok and no I can't access the Online site.

It starts to load and then gives the error: 6001010106

Message 6 of 15
StephenB
Guru

@Retired_Member wrote:

Running 6.7.5 Firmware. Not running OS 6 at all.

6.7.5  -- OS 6 firmware on the NAS.

MyCloud is Western Digital's NAS cloud, so I am confused. 

Message 7 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

You must have known that I meant ReadyCLoud and just typed MyCloud by mistake. I have been talking about this for quite a few emails now. I also have MyCloud (WD) so yes, I can mix them up. Everything else I said is still relevant.

Message 8 of 15
StephenB
Guru

Actually I was thinking OwnCloud.  Then I realized you'd been consistently saying MyCloud.  In any event, I thought you were reporting two different issues in the same thread.

So to clarify again

• did you install ReadyRemote on the windows systems, and turn on ReadyCloud on the NAS?  
  • Or are you running  old firmware on the RN204 with Remote enabled?

Based on other threads, there were issues with ReadyCloud over the weekend which are not resolved - so you might try rebooting the NAS and retesting.

Message 9 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Firmware is up to date with the latest version.

Latest ReadyRemote is on the Windows system.

ReadyCloud is enabled on the NAS.

To reiterate.... this has all worked fine for years other than the odd hiccup where nothing worked and was working fine up until a week ago.

As far as I know, the only thing changed was that I did the latest firmware update and have had issues ever since.  

Message 10 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot to tell you that I have rebooted a number of times, to no avail.

Message 11 of 15
StephenB
Guru

Are you getting access from the ReadyCloud web portal?

Message 12 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

No, not unless I login locally. On the web (ReadyCloud) I am seeing my device and whne I go to "manage" it says everything is healthy but have no access to folders or shares.

Message 13 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Well, I am sorry you did not come up with a solution for this but I am glad to say that I have now gotten it working.

I logged into my ReadyNAS RN102 at home using TeamViewer and connected locally to the Netgear Raid.

I then removed my ReadyCloud account from the Ready NAS Cloud tab and then rebooted the drive.

I then added the same identical account back in to the Cloud tab, rebooted again and now I am able to connect remotely to the online ReadyCloud.

Cheers! 

Message 14 of 15
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Also, the iPhone app is also now working correctly.

Cheers!

Message 15 of 15
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements