Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Ready Cloud PRJNAME?

Ready Cloud PRJNAME?

Why has the Ready Cloud Desktop App suddenly changed? Now I can't connect using it and it has a strange "PRJNAME Login" on it. It seems to have come about after an update of the app, but I am not sure. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but it is still not working. I have searched for a solution and only found numerous other cases like this with no solution. I have a Dell desktop with Windows 7, 64 bit. Thank you.

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi RustyShakleford,

Welcome to the Community!

This issue could be related to the Java version installed on your desktop computer. Have you tried updating the Java on the computer and removing the previous versions afterward?

If you have any security software installed on the computer, you may try disabling that and then try reinstalling the ReadyCLOUD app.

Regards,

Message 2 of 5

@JohnCM_S wrote:

Hi RustyShakleford,

Welcome to the Community!

This issue could be related to the Java version installed on your desktop computer. Have you tried updating the Java on the computer and removing the previous versions afterward?

If you have any security software installed on the computer, you may try disabling that and then try reinstalling the ReadyCLOUD app.

Regards,

I uninstalled the ReadyCloud app, unisnstalled Java, installed the latest version of Java and the ReadyCloud app. No change. The only security software present is Windows Defender, which has not changed.

Message 3 of 5
Sandshark
Sensei

Message 4 of 5

@Sandshark wrote:

Try installing this patch to the Win 7 .NET framework: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3154518/support-for-tls-system-default-versions-included-in....

Wow, that actually worked! Thank you!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements