Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Ready cloud ap duplicating pics on media b/up

Robmon
Aspirant

Ready cloud ap duplicating pics on media b/up

Hi after the recent upgrade one of my mobile devices is showing all the pics under the media backup in the red bubble when in fact most have already been backed up. Prior to the update it was just the new pics on the device? Any advice how to rectify it to how it was prior where media backup Just recognised new pics on the device ? Thanks for any advice.
Message 1 of 5
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Ready cloud ap duplicating pics on media b/up

Hi Robmon,

Welcome to the community!

What kind of mobile device/s are you using? Which software was updated? Is it the OS or the ReadyCLOUD app? 

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Robmon
Aspirant

Have the latest firmware on the NAS. Devices are iphone6. I think it was after readycloud update and migration to netgear account. The devices are backing up existing pics into the NAS with exact file names making duplicate. The devices now come up with 000s pics for back up and it should only be a few new ones.
Message 3 of 5
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Robmon,

I'm not certain if this was caused by the recent update to your app. Let us investigate and test this on our end.

Kind regards,

BrianL

NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 5
Robmon
Aspirant

Still waiting for a response. It is the Ap the two devices I installed your most recent update on Duplicate the pics, the one device I still have the your previous version of the AP work fine. This is a common thread on here. When is the next AP update with a fix expected? You can't sell people a system that is supposed to be a home cloud and seemlessly back up photos when it doesn't work. Please provide an honest update to everyone that has invested in your products.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements