Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD Client : How to configure files to be ignored

keroppi
Tutor

ReadyCLOUD Client : How to configure files to be ignored

Hello, I'm using ReadyNAS 104 and I have a question about the new ReadyCLOUD Client (Windows ver.).

I'm using the sync feature of the ReadyCLOUD Client to sync files that I used to sync with ReadyNAS Remote and ReadyDrop.
However, some files get ignored by the app that was properly synced with the old ReadyDrop.
Some of the ignored files are : .emacs.d (folder) , .bashrc , .bash_aliases, .inputrc , etc...
Obviously the ReadyCLOUD client seems to ignore files and folders that start with "." (a dot).

Can any one please help me configure the app to sync files starting with "." as well?
Perhaps there is a file like .gitignore somewhere? I couldn't seem to find it.
I'm using ReadyCLOUD Client 1.6.5.25 on Windows7 and I have a ReadyNAS104.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
jaffacake
Tutor

Re: ReadyCLOUD Client : How to configure files to be ignored

This would be handly.

Also, being able to disabled the ignored notification would be good.
Message 2 of 4
keroppi
Tutor

jaffacake wrote:
This would be handly.

Also, being able to disabled the ignored notification would be good.

So the files to ignore can't be configured as of this moment?
If so I'd like to request this feature for the upcoming versions.
It would be nice if the user can specify the files to sync using regular expression or something.
Within the files that start with a dot, there are both files I want and don't want to sync.
Message 3 of 4
mustang822
Aspirant

I'm using RedyNAs 102 and my client is ignoring my outlook .pst files and they dont start with a (.) dot they actually have a name (Name.pst) the notification that the files were ignored is very annoying it pops up every 5 seconds in the system tray. Does anyone know how to disable them? Or how to get the it to NOT ignore my .pst files? Would be epic if I could back those up.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements