Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCLOUD - Currently you have no registered devices

egouldmedia
Follower

ReadyCLOUD - Currently you have no registered devices

I have installed the ReadyCLOUD client on a Mac, provided my credentials to log in, and the client reports that I have no devices registered. However, when I log in via the website, I can see my two ReadyNAS devices listed under the "Discover" tab.

I'm not quite sure what to do next. Any suggestions regarding why the ReadyCLOUD client cannot find my devices?

My objective is to set up a simple back up with ReadyCLOUD to the ReadyNAS (I do not want to use Time Machine).

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance!

Model: RN526X| ReadyNAS 526X 6-Bay with up to 60TB total storage
Message 1 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @egouldmedia

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to join/register the NAS on your MyNETGEAR account? See Add NAS on ReadyCloud.

Also, please make sure that your Network Settings are properly set like it's DNS servers (Add 8.8.8.8 and your router address) and see if you have the two check marks under the Cloud tab.

If you have successfully joined your NAS unto your MyNETGEAR Account then you should see your NAS available under the Home tab in the ReadyCloud web portal

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @egouldmedia

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements