Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD Sign In Not Recognised!!

Viffergb
Luminary

ReadyCLOUD Sign In Not Recognised!!

Switched on my Windows 10 laptop this morning and was confronted with the following when my 'Desktop Client' attempted to sign me in:-

"Sign In Error

Sorry, we didn't recognize either your email or password. Please try to sign in again or create a new account"

I am also unable to login to my account using the 'ReadyCloud Portal' on Google Chrome.

It was working fine (as far as I know) yesterday.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks in advance

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay
Message 1 of 10

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCLOUD Sign In Not Recognised!!

Hi All,

This issue should be resolved now. Kindly confirm if you can log back in on the portal and Mobile app and that the service is working properly.

Many thanks!

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10

All Replies
unreadycloud
Tutor

Same here. Wanted to send a file link from readycloud and system couldnt log in. I had converted my old readycloud account into a mynetgear account but that didn't work either. Went to create a NEW mynetgear account but that form gives me an error message..error 2408231 or something vague like that...

kinda worrying if you use this service..

anyone have an alternative?

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 2 of 10
Gette
Initiate

Same here

Model: RN51600|ReadyNAS 516 6-Bay Diskless
Message 3 of 10
unreadycloud
Tutor

Re: Readynas 316 READYCloud fails after 6.10.1 upgrade

same issue with the rn212...

upgraded and the system no longer accepts readycloud credentials. creating new ones on mynetgear result in an error message...

Message 4 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

HI All,

The login issue has been reported and being investigated at this time. ReadyCioud Portal, Desktop and mobile apps are affected.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards

Message 5 of 10
MilosCubra21
Aspirant

ReadyCloud admin account removed

Hello,

I've had the ReadyNAS 104 since 2016. Today one of my users tried to login to the Readcloud account tied to it, to find an error saying their account doesnt exist.

Then trying to login to the admin account (this account) and received the exact same error. I can only login to "my.netgear.com" but cannot register the product as it says the country is invalid. 

When logging into readycloud.netgear.com, it says the account doesnt exist and it errors out saying the account is invalid when trying to reset password. I've already migrated it to a mynetgear account and nothing is working.

We have about 20 users linked to this account where now no one can access it, and its as if the account has randomally been deleted from readycloud. absolutely insane to think something like this could happen, any help/assistance would be appreciated

thanks,

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 6 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud admin account removed

@MilosCubra21

Welcome to the Community!

I have moved your post to the same topic.

There has been reports where ReadyCloud users are unable to login to ReadyCloud portal, Desktop and Mobile App. This has been submitted and is now under investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience, we will update you as soon as this is fixed.

Regards

Message 7 of 10
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi All,

This issue should be resolved now. Kindly confirm if you can log back in on the portal and Mobile app and that the service is working properly.

Many thanks!

Regards

Message 8 of 10
unreadycloud
Tutor

I can confirm I was able to re-join readycloud and have access to the system, no data loss.

Impressive how quickly you guys respondend and got this fixed.

Message 9 of 10
Viffergb
Luminary

I to can also confirm that I can login to 'ReadyCLOUD' using both the desktop client and the web portal.

Thanks for sorting it out really quickly 👍.

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements