Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCLOUD aborts uploading pictures from Iphone - has to unlog and login again

TT_DE
Luminary

ReadyCLOUD aborts uploading pictures from Iphone - has to unlog and login again

Iphone 13 an readycloud app version 2.1.2 (2337)

Upload photos to NAS via readycloud app keeps aborting with error for about a month.

error messages:

• The server is not responding or
  • Unexpected response from server.

What I did:

• Reinstalling the app
  • restarting router

The only effective solution is to unlog and login again. Then upload will work one or two times.

Recommendation to solve this issue are higlly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6
TT_DE
Luminary

Re: ReadyCLOUD aborts uploading pictures from Iphone - has to unlog and login again

To clarify: The only effective solution is to unlog from the Readycloud App and login into the Readycloud App again.

Then upload will work one or two times.

Message 2 of 6
TT_DE
Luminary

Re: ReadyCLOUD aborts uploading pictures from Iphone - has to unlog and login again

@StephenB : as you are known as the community guru any guidance to solve this issue would be highly appreciated 🙂

Message 3 of 6
StephenB
Guru

@TT_DE wrote:

@StephenB : as you are known as the community guru any guidance to solve this issue would be highly appreciated 🙂

Neither @Sandshark nor I use ReadyCloud, so this isn't something we can offer much advice about.

Personally I use Resilio Sync to back up my iPhone photos (Resilio Sync is also installed on a PC, I'm not using the ReadyNAS app).   I use OpenVPN (hosted in my Orbi router) to allow my iPhone to access my home network while away.

Message 4 of 6
TT_DE
Luminary

Thx for your feedback. Will have a look re the applications you mentioned.

Message 5 of 6
StephenB
Guru

@TT_DE wrote:

Thx for your feedback. Will have a look re the applications you mentioned.

@Sandshark uses ZeroTier for the VPN - also worth a look. If you are using the file sharing features of ReadyCloud, then you might check out NextCloud (available at rnxtras.com).

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements