Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCloud Desktop Client

Viffergb
Luminary

ReadyCloud Desktop Client

Switched on my Windows 10 laptop this morning and was confronted with the following when my 'Desktop Client' attempted to sign me in:-

"Network Error

ReadyCLOUD server is unavailable"

I can successfully logon using the 'ReadyCloud Portal' on Google Chrome without any problems.

It was working fine (as far as I know) yesterday.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hello

ReadyCLOUD dev raised ReadyCLOUD security level on server so it blocked access from old ReadyCLOUD client,you need to upgrade latest ReadyCLOUD client from ReadyCLOUD web portal or download it from below link

http://readycloud.netgear.com/client/install/ReadyCloudSetup.exe

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Viffergb

We apologize for the inconvenience, , there is currently an ongoing issue with the ReadyCloud Desktop app and this is currently being prioritized to be resolved. However, ReadyCloud Portal and Mobile App is unaffected by this issue so you can still use this platform if you need to access remotely.

Desktop app should work normally once issue has been resolved.

Regards

Message 2 of 7
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hello

ReadyCLOUD dev raised ReadyCLOUD security level on server so it blocked access from old ReadyCLOUD client,you need to upgrade latest ReadyCLOUD client from ReadyCLOUD web portal or download it from below link

Message 3 of 7
Viffergb
Luminary

Hi Marc_V

Thanks for the rapid response 👍.  Pleased to hear it's not a problem at my end 😉.

Glad I asked now, otherwise I'd have spent the rest of this morning becoming more and more frustrated.

Okay, I'll wait 'til it's fixed.  Will you let me know when, or should I just keep trying from time to time?

Thanks again,

Graham

Message 4 of 7
Viffergb
Luminary

@Retired_Member wrote:

Hello

Hi Deniro

Again, thanks for the very swift response.

Okay, I'll give that a go soon.

Thanks again,

Graham

Message 5 of 7
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Viffergb

Updating the Client App should resolve the issue, use the link @Retired_Member provided.

Regards

Message 6 of 7
Viffergb
Luminary

Hi Marc_V and Deniro

Pleased to report that downloading and installing the latest version as advised by Deniro has fixed my problem.

Many thanks to both of you for your help, it is much appreciated 👏.

Just a thought, but would it be a good idea to post a 'sticky' under 'Desktop Client Connect to Server Problem' for others to view and take appropriate action as described.....or is it posted somewhere and I've just not seen it!

Anyway, thanks again,

Graham

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements