Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud Windows - keeps loggin off

relains
Tutor

ReadyCloud Windows - keeps loggin off

Hi,

I have Windows desktop client v1.6.1160.203. When I'm logging to application I check the "Stay signed in" box, but when I put my computer in standby mode and then resume it, the application is logged of and I need to enter login and password over and over again. Is this some kind of bug or I'm doing something wrog?

Message 1 of 6
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Re: ReadyCloud Windows - keeps loggin off

I think .203 is the latest version, did you also enable 'Start application on startup'? You can fin it on the gear icon on the bottom left of the sign in box. Click the icon the settings.
Message 2 of 6
relains
Tutor

Yes, of course. App starts automatically. But when I shutdown system completely and turn it on again application works fine. I'm talking about situation when computer is put in standby mode.
Message 3 of 6
EskenderNG
NETGEAR Employee

Hello,

Same behavior on my system. After resuming from standby credentials have to be re-entered. You are right, this should be different when “stay signed in” is ticked. I will pass it on.

Thank you,
Eskender
Message 4 of 6
shaunob1
Aspirant

Hi I am having the same problem. I have just done a network install for an office and they are not happy they have to keep manually logging in every morning. Over 20 users. Is there any ETA on the app getting a fix for this bug? So i can inform my clients.

Thanks
Message 5 of 6
EskenderNG
NETGEAR Employee

Hello,

The issue is logged and hopefully will be fixed soon. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a time estimate.

Bye,
Eskender
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements