Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCloud app macos is not installing

themuhammadshk
Aspirant

ReadyCloud app macos is not installing

Hi,

i am having an issue in installing the readycloud app on my macos. i have already enabled setting for downloading third party unidentified developers apps but still cant install it on my mac running monterey latest version. plz help me out.not installingnot installing

Message 1 of 13
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@themuhammadshk

Welcome to the Community!

It seems that your settings allows you to download and install pkgs but the error points out to a failed install. Were you able to try redownloading the package? where did you get it?

FYI

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491

You can also try downloading this file

Message 2 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

Hi,

thanks for the link was able to install successfully but not when launching the app from mac the app is not starting. and from readycloud shortcut on the above screen is not connecting to the vpn server. attaching screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 9.40.28 PM.png

Message 3 of 13
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Have you tried rebooting the NAS? or connecting to another Network or LAN and try to open the app again? Do you have other devices using ReadyCloud? Is this also happening to other computers or Macs connecting to ReadyCloud?

Message 4 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

It's working good on other devices and even i can access it on browser but only with the app it says online (vpn disoconected).

plz help me out.

Message 5 of 13
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

So the VPN disconnected issue is isolated on this Mac computer, were you able to try connecting to another network and then try to run the app? Also, rebooting the pc itself might help,

Message 6 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

Restarted the nas server and my Macbook but still it says vpn disconected. the problem is with my mac only rest all windows computer are connected and working fine.

Message 7 of 13
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Try reinstalling ReadyCloud app but uninstall/remove the current before doing so. HTH

Message 8 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

Reinstalled. Same issue. what can i do?

Message 9 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

Anyone??

Message 10 of 13
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Have you tried using a different network for that MacOS? it seems to be isolated with that computer as you can connect with other computers.

Message 11 of 13
themuhammadshk
Aspirant

yes. i am on different network. i am working from home and using my wifi. all the above mentioned solutions have been tried. plz help me out.

Message 12 of 13
matthieu4
Aspirant

J'ai le même problème, possibilité d'avoir le lien ?

Message 13 of 13
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements