Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyCloud invitations

fischli
Aspirant

ReadyCloud invitations

Hi,
have a problem with the invitation to ReadyCloud. I wanted to invite a friend to share a folder on my Readynas 516 via ReadyCloud.

I Invited him as usual, but however, I don`t know why, he did not get the invitation via email. So I tried to repeat the invitation, but that`s not possible. I always get an error message: That it is impossible to send an invitation to the user because the user already exist. Looks like it`s not implemented to repeat an invitation. But on the other hand, I can`t delete the user (or better his email address) from the user list, because he is marked as pending. You can delete only registered users not pending users. I can not find anything in the manual about this situation. Maybe do invitations have a limited lifetime and automatically delete the pending user if there is no answer after some time at least? However, that`s stupid, they don't think this procedure to the end.

So I can`t send him a new invitation, but also I can`t delete him from the user list. What can I do now?

Message 1 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyCloud invitations

This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future release. Sent you a PM
Message 2 of 5
human102
Guide

mdgm wrote:
This is a known issue that will be fixed in a future release. Sent you a PM

send me that "PM" too please?
Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

I believe support has already deleted the invites from your system looking at your case human102, so I'm not sure what the point would be. I believe I offered to remove the pending invitations in my PM to fischii, but that has already been done for your system.
Message 4 of 5
Flomer
Tutor

Hi guys,

I have the same problem up to now! Is there a solution ready? Can't delete pending users.

Thanks and best regards,

Florian
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements