Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyCloud - local user already exists.

Damia
Guide

ReadyCloud - local user already exists.

I previously had same username and password for redycloud and lacal access whan i trying to do this now it won't allow me to as pops message local user alredy exist ,it there work around this

Redynas 312-os6.4.0

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Damia,

Kindly make sure to NOT use a username that is the same as with any local username or share name configured on the NAS.  

Let us isolate the problem.  Kindly answer the questions below:

a. Do you already have an existing ReadyCLOUD account that serves as the administrator ReadyCLOUD acccount for your RN312?

b. Is this the main ReadyCLOUD account for your RN312 that you are trying to create?

Kindly post screenshots of the error message you have encountered and screenshots where and how did you get the error message.  Make it detailed as possible stating your concern.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
DaneA
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Damia,

Kindly make sure to NOT use a username that is the same as with any local username or share name configured on the NAS.  

Let us isolate the problem.  Kindly answer the questions below:

a. Do you already have an existing ReadyCLOUD account that serves as the administrator ReadyCLOUD acccount for your RN312?

b. Is this the main ReadyCLOUD account for your RN312 that you are trying to create?

Kindly post screenshots of the error message you have encountered and screenshots where and how did you get the error message.  Make it detailed as possible stating your concern.

Regards,

DaneA

NETGEAR Community Team 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements