Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 102 - Purchased My Device Overseas and was Called a Liar by Support

APC123
Guide

ReadyNAS 102 - Purchased My Device Overseas and was Called a Liar by Support

Hope you can be of assistance. I reached out to Netgear sometime ago while overseas in the military. I purchased a ReadyNas and was told to contact you when I returned home. Long story short - I've been unable to get support to correctly link ReadyNas and ReadyCloud. When I provided the agent my proof of purchase and copy of the packaging they called me a liar and insisted that I purchased it in the states. As you can see from the package, this is not the case.

Please help. 

Has anyone had thi issue? 

1) Syncing issue

2) Being called a liar by support

Message 1 of 20
APC123
Guide

Agent #46399 - Case #26899670

I need some assistance reaching Agent #46399 regarding Case #26899670. I was instructed to contact Netgear again for support when returning from military orders. Please help. Thank you. 

Message 2 of 20
APC123
Guide

Difficulty Getting Support

Has anyone had difficulty getting support for ReadyCloud and ReadyNAS syncing? I tried contacting Netgear and no one has been able to provide any assistance. Hour #12 on hold ... 

Message 3 of 20
RM120
Aspirant

Re: Difficulty Getting Support

Agreed! I cannot get any worthwhile support either. I will never purchase a Netgear product again. 

Message 4 of 20
APC123
Guide

Still on hold 14 hours later without a resolution ...

How long does it take to get service? 

Message 5 of 20
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 102 - Purchased My Device Overseas and was Called a Liar by Support

Hi @APC123

Welcome to the Community!

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with Support. We tried to check on your issue and it seems that you were having issues migrating your ReadyCloud account to your MyNETGEAR account or having issues connecting your NAS to ReadyCloud? These articles may help to resolve the issue.

ReadyCLOUD to MyNETGEAR Single Sign-On FAQ

ReadyCLOUD FAQ

If anything has been done but you are still having issues with ReadyCloud on your device, kindly provide us more information so the Community can help.

Regarding your concern with Support, We are sure they are doing what they can so they can properly resolve the issue with your device registration. Support strictly follows their registration policies to avoid frauds and to properly provide assistance with eligible customers. We do hope you can give them ample time and we will try to provide you update on your case 26899670(04903198) through PM once we have checked on the case.

Regards

Message 6 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

@Marc_V - I can't receive your private message for some reason. Can you please resend? Thank you. 

Message 7 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Any updates?

Message 8 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Has anyone had any trouble getting support from the San Jose office? 

Message 9 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Still no update yet ... 

Message 10 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

I received a private message from mdgm - but when I click the link to sign in and view the message it states:

Item Not Found

Message 11 of 20
mdgm
Virtuoso

If you connected your NAS to ReadyCLOUD before registering it the NAS would automatically register itself with a country of purchase as USA regardless of whether that’s accurate or not. Their support should be very familiar with that situation.

I wonder if that is what happened here.
Message 12 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

I dont know - they haven't been able to figure a single thing out so far. 

Message 13 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Still no response yet .... 

Message 14 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Still no response yet. Does Netgear even read and resond to these forums?

Message 15 of 20
Sandshark
Sensei

This is primarilly a user-to-user support forum.  It is not official Netgear support.

Message 16 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Still have not received a call back from customer support .... Can anyone help please?

Message 17 of 20
APC234
Aspirant

Still no update from Netgear. Referred back here again ... Keep getting the run around

If anyone from Netgear reads this, please help. Thank you. 

Message 18 of 20
StephenB
Guru

@APC234 wrote:

@Marc_V - I can't receive your private message for some reason. Can you please resend? Thank you. 

Just circling back to this old post. 

Just in case you aren't aware of how the PM facility works - Did you click on the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum?

Message 19 of 20
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @APC123 @APC234

Upon checking on your case,It seems that Support has come up with a resolution with regards to your concern. I hope everything would be working fine from now on.

You can always check the Community and KB articles on resolving issues you might encounter in the future. 

Regards

Message 20 of 20
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements