Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD

Pedrotheswift
Follower

ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD

hi can access my files thru readycloud. i can download a word document enter changes save. when i open same file the changes are not saved and it opens it with a (1) next to the file name.

Any ideas on how i save the original with changes back to my NAS thru ready clouds would be aprriated.  peter

Model: RN10211D|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD

Hi Pedrotheswift,

Welcome to the Community!

How are you accessing the files through ReadyCLOUD? Are you using the ReadyCLOUD web portal or the ReadyCLOUD desktop app?

When you access the file using the ReadyCLOUD desktop app, the NAS should not create a new file when you save the changes.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNas cannot connect to READYCLOUD

Hi Pedrotheswift,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as a solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The NETGEAR community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements