Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud problems after Firmware update

Oside-Dave
Aspirant

Readycloud problems after Firmware update

I was using the Readycloud without any issues until yesterday when I updated the firmware to 6.5.1

Now I can login, and I can see the readynas, but it wont show me any of the Folders. 

I can see the Readynas is working via the Readynas Admin Portal. I can also see the folders in the Portal, and I can transfer files to the readynas from windows network file explorer. Its just the Readycloud that is no longer working.

Oh I also installed the Readycloud APP for my phone, and I can login, I can see the readynas is ONLINE, but when I click on it, all it does is spin and says connecting.

Seems maybe a setting got changed???

Thank you

Dave

Model: RN204|ReadyNAS204
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Oside-Dave
Aspirant

Re: Readycloud problems after Firmware update

After much research, I found the solution to my issues from another post..

I disabled IPv6 on the ethernet adapter

This made Readycloud available again, as well the phone and desktop app work now..

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
Oside-Dave
Aspirant

After much research, I found the solution to my issues from another post..

I disabled IPv6 on the ethernet adapter

This made Readycloud available again, as well the phone and desktop app work now..

Message 2 of 4
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Oside-Dave,

Welcome to the community!

We're glad that you're able to find a solution to your ReadyCLOUD access problem by disabling IPv6 on your ReadyNAS system. We look forward to hearing more from you and be a helpful resource in the future. 

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
Jg19man
Tutor

I have had the same problem for a month... Very VERY poor connection from computer on remote network, and it NEVER connects from any iPhone I've tried. Even tried latest iOS ReadyCloud app version and upgraded to the latest ReadyNAS firmware. Shows ReadyNAS as online, but always errors when connecting to folders... ALWAYS show DISCONNECTED! I'm about to trash it and start giving my money to WEstern Dig or Synology or QNAP. I'm sick of this. Worked great before the d@mn account changes a couple months ago!
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements