Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readycloud upgrade joy

petermac
Apprentice

Readycloud upgrade joy

So I went through the joy of upgrading my customer's NAS to 6.5.0 and upgraded their Cloud users from the old readycloud account to mynetgear accounts but I am running into some lovely issues. The biggest is that the main account can't do anything on the ReadyCloud page once they login. It immediately sees the NAS, model #, serial# etc. but can't see any shares and can't manage the users or the shares. Some of the other users can login just fine and can see the shares and such. However not all of them, some of them login and can't see anything

Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readycloud upgrade joy

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache, closing your web browser then going back to readycloud.netgear.com again?

All users will need to upgrade their accounts to MyNETGEAR accounts and they will all need to install new apps on their PCs/smartphones/tablets and login using to thos if they use those apps.

Please have a read of ReadyCLOUD to MyNETGEAR Single Sign-On FAQ

Message 2 of 4
petermac
Apprentice

I ended up disconnecting from Readycloud and setting things back up for my client. It seems when the main account loses it's settings you are mostly screwed. It's working fine now after I set everything back up again
Message 3 of 4
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello petermac,

Thank you for informing us what you have done to resolve the concern you have raised.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements