Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas OS 6.10.1 Not able to activated/deactivate OneDrive

sunnyweb
Guide

Readynas OS 6.10.1 Not able to activated/deactivate OneDrive

I have a ReadyNAS 424 with OS version 6.10.1.  One Drive has stopped synching on July 1st.  When this happened in the past, I would simply go on Cloud management and turn OneDrive off and then back on.  However, right now, I cannot turn it off.  You can see the screenshot of what I get when I try to turn it off.

This is the error message I get System: Unauthorized. It could be invalid user account credential or the app is not allowed to access cloud drive. Stopped syncing with One Drive.

I have not changed my OneDrive password in a while and it still works on my other devices and direct access to OneDrive.

From the LOG, every time I tried to stop the service, I get this dual message:

• Jul 07, 2019 01:49:21 PM - System: Unauthorized. It could be invalid user account credential or the app is not allowed to access cloud drive. Stopped syncing with One Drive.
  • Jul 07, 2019 01:49:12 PM - System: Service protocol one-drive is enabled.

Any Help you can provide will be appreciated.

Benoit

Model: RN424|ReadyNAS 424 – High-performance Business Data Storage - 4-Bay
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
sunnyweb
Guide

Re: Readynas OS 6.10.1 Not able to activated/deactivate OneDrive

Funny thing.  Trying to work out of Chrome didn't work.  When I logged in with Internet Explorer, I had the option to "Leave" OneDrive which wasn't there on Chrome.  I used that and it stopped the service.  I was then able to properly restart it and reconfigure my account (via Chrome).

Might be good to fix this difference between the browser.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
sunnyweb
Guide

Re: Readynas OS 6.10.1 Not able to activated/deactivate OneDrive

Funny thing.  Trying to work out of Chrome didn't work.  When I logged in with Internet Explorer, I had the option to "Leave" OneDrive which wasn't there on Chrome.  I used that and it stopped the service.  I was then able to properly restart it and reconfigure my account (via Chrome).

Might be good to fix this difference between the browser.

Thanks

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements