Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: SOMETHIMG IS PREVENTING THE READYNAS FROM CONNECTING TO THE READYCLOUD SERVER.

JoGo
Aspirant

SOMETHIMG IS PREVENTING THE READYNAS FROM CONNECTING TO THE READYCLOUD SERVER.

Hi!

I´m in desperate need of your help! I´m just above beginner when it comes to Networks.

I having issues with connecting my readynas 102 to the readycloud server.

I recieve the error message:
SOMETHIMG IS PREVENTING THE READYNAS FROM CONNECTING TO THE READYCLOUD SERVER.

I Have tried the following:
NAS update(version 6.10.2)
I have a Static IP on the NAS and the DNS list includes the IP to my router and 8.8.8.8
Restarted the NAS (Several times)
Port-forward on router entered the local Static IP of the NAS and the port 6300
I have changed the email adress of my readycloud account
The logfile doesn´t produce any errors when I try to switch on readyclud in the cloud tab(so I can´t get any clues there).
I´m unable to Identify my NAS with an new ReayNas account.(So I can´t change the readycloud used)
I´ve trie to reach the NAS root via Putty using SSH but the command window dissapears after I enter the logn and password. (read in the community that an config file need to be deleted)

I have an old cloud user set up in the nas admin gui but I cant change it or anything.

It staring to become a mess. I can access the NAS frome my computer I also use oneDrive and it works fine.

Please help, I´m out of Ideas.

BR Jorgen

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JoGo
Aspirant

Re: SOMETHIMG IS PREVENTING THE READYNAS FROM CONNECTING TO THE READYCLOUD SERVER.

Thanks, for some reason the NAS terminated my connection via Putty. I deactivated and activated SSH and restarted the NAS and now it works.

I entered the following string of command : mv /opt/readycloud/etc/registration.conf /opt/readycloud/etc/registration.conf.bak

(didn't get any feedback from putty after I hit enter) 

I restarted my NAS and it solved my problem. my readynas is now connected to readycloud 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to help me

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
Sandshark
Sensei

That's an odd one on the SSH prompt disappearing.  Are you using the built-in Windows SSH client, Putty, or somethng else?  Are you logging in as user root with the admin password?  Even if you aren't, I would expect some other behavior, but that is what you'll need to do to delete any files via SSH.

Message 2 of 3
JoGo
Aspirant

Thanks, for some reason the NAS terminated my connection via Putty. I deactivated and activated SSH and restarted the NAS and now it works.

I entered the following string of command : mv /opt/readycloud/etc/registration.conf /opt/readycloud/etc/registration.conf.bak

(didn't get any feedback from putty after I hit enter) 

I restarted my NAS and it solved my problem. my readynas is now connected to readycloud 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to help me

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements