Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Synching google shared drive with ready Nas

pratheepan
Follower

Synching google shared drive with ready Nas

I am trying to synch ReadyNas 314 (Firmware 6.10.2) folder with google shared drive (shared by few members of the organisation). The pupose is to make onsite members and offsite members to work on same files at different time zones. we wanted the files that a ueser work on is uptodate and readily available for the user starts the work on next day from an other timezone. When I enable google cloud sync, the shared drives are not visible on the Cloudstorage path. Its always shows the "my drive" but not the shared drive. I have manager access to the shared drive in google.

We prefer google drive sync instead of giving access via Readycloud app as it's not fast enough given the connectivity restrictions to our premisces.

Is there a solution for the above? Appreciate your help. 

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Synching google shared drive with ready Nas

@pratheepan

Welcome to the Community!

Google Drive or Gsuite is a supported service on the ReadyNAS system but unfortunately, Team drives or Shared drvies are not yet supported. It would be best if you can add your Kudo on this Idea post so the engineers can check it and implement it if enough Kudos are seen,

https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Idea-Exchange/ReadyNas-104-and-Google-Suite/idi-p/1538507

HTH

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Synching google shared drive with ready Nas

@pratheepan

Welcome to the Community!

Google Drive or Gsuite is a supported service on the ReadyNAS system but unfortunately, Team drives or Shared drvies are not yet supported. It would be best if you can add your Kudo on this Idea post so the engineers can check it and implement it if enough Kudos are seen,

https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyNAS-Idea-Exchange/ReadyNas-104-and-Google-Suite/idi-p/1538507

HTH

Regards

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 9 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements