Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Transfer from ReadyCloud to Netgear

thomas_scotty
Follower

Transfer from ReadyCloud to Netgear

I am trying to transfer from ReadyCloud to Netgear. Following advise via a netgear support article, it asked me to de-register my NAS from ReadyCloud which i was able to do. When i log in to Netgear, and go to register my product, i enter my serial number and an estimated date of purchase (i don't have the receipt anymore), however the registration won't be accepted and advises me to contact support.  When i try to attempt to contact support via the button provided, i need to select my "registered product",  which i'm not able to see as the registration hasn't been accepted.  How can i go about registering my NAS to then setup for the Netgear cloud?

Model: RN214|4 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 2
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Transfer from ReadyCloud to Netgear

Hi thomas_scotty,

Welcome to the Community!

You should still be able to use the NAS for ReadyCLOUD even if the NAS is not registered on your MyNETGEAR account. In enabling ReadyCLOUD on your NAS, you may just login to the local admin page of the NAS then go to Cloud tab.  Turn the On/Off Slide to On, then provide your MyNETGEAR username and password and then click Join. Your NAS should now be joined to ReadyCLOUD after that.

Regards,

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements