Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to access readynas via readclo

djmc117
Tutor

Unable to access readynas via readclo

I have changed the ip address of my readynas, how do now get access again via readycloud?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi djmc117,

If the NAS IP address is still on the same subnet with your router and has internet access, you should still be able to access the NAS via Readycloud. Let us check first if the NAS local admin page is accessible. Please try accessing it by typing https://<ReadyNAS IP address>, where <ReadyNAS IP address> is the IP address of the ReadyNAS.

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 8
StephenB
Guru

Also, if you changed to a static address, double-check that you assigned a DNS server.  It's easy to overlook that.

Message 3 of 8
djmc117
Tutor

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I do not have a local DNS server, I use 9.9.9.9 for DNS.

Still can't discover the Readynas from readycloud account, have tried searching by serial number also but still no good.

D

Message 4 of 8
StephenB
Guru

Do you see the two green checkboxes on the cloud app page in the (local) web ui?

https://nas-ip-address/admin

Message 5 of 8
djmc117
Tutor

BYes, I have Internet available and services available both green.

In ReadyCloud it tells me that I have no devices registered. I can discover the NAS using the serial number and can click manage whcih brings me to the admin page.

When I try to invite a user in the cloud users page it tells me that the device is joined to readycloud and I must visit Readycloud to invite users.

But ReadyCloud says that no device is registered.

Message 6 of 8
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi djmc117,

Please login to NAS local admin page then go to the Clouds tab. Please try leaving and then rejoining the NAS to Readycloud.

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 7 of 8
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi djmc117,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements