Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Very frustrated setting this up

ericatk
Aspirant

Very frustrated setting this up

Seems there are a lot of out dated instructions. Spent a lot of time reading and re-reading.
Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.1 Nas 10400 2 - 3 tb wd red drives
OK here are the issues:
Created account found NAS on network. Had a fun time trying to find invite user button !$^%#$@ does not exist anymore
1) Downloaded ReadyCloud app cannot for the life of me log in to this

2) I have been able to drag and drop items into the folders but can't import because I can't go in through Readycloud app

3) iTunes enabled and I can find the ReadyNas in iTunes but none of the music??? (I dragged and dropped from Chrome into the folders on ReadyNAS)
Services enabled: SMB,AFP,iTunes, ReadyDLNA,Rsync,UPnP,HTTP,HTTPS,ANTIVirus

Frustrated and may have to have a couple of drinks to conquer... :slap:

Message 1 of 7
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Re: Very frustrated setting this up

ReadyCloud App on MAC is still on beta. Try downloading this one:

https://readycloud.netgear.com/client/i ... yCLOUD.pkg

or

http://www.readynas.com/contributed/mdg ... 1.2.15.pkg

What FW are you using btw?
Message 2 of 7
ericatk
Aspirant

Thanks both of those downloads worked..

FW?
Firewall?
Message 3 of 7
beustace
Aspirant

Hi ericatk and other fellow Mac 10.10 users..., Just wondering if you have managed to get the Mac 10.10 to work with ReadyNas Remote or ReadyNas Cloud. I don't seem to be able to get it to work here either. ReadyCloud comes up with Online (VPN disconnected). Am trying to get the ReadyDrop to work.

Cheers - Brad.
Message 4 of 7
ericatk
Aspirant

beustace wrote:
Hi ericatk and other fellow Mac 10.10 users..., Just wondering if you have managed to get the Mac 10.10 to work with ReadyNas Remote or ReadyNas Cloud. I don't seem to be able to get it to work here either. ReadyCloud comes up with Online (VPN disconnected). Am trying to get the ReadyDrop to work.

Cheers - Brad.

I was able to get them working after downloading the links from above. I still have not got the iTunes server to work yet
Message 5 of 7
Nhellie
Virtuoso

ericatk wrote:
Thanks both of those downloads worked..

FW?
Firewall?

Firmware version 🙂
Message 6 of 7
Nhellie
Virtuoso

beustace wrote:

Cheers - Brad.

Try opening port 6300 if you are still getting the VPN Disconnected error
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements