Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Win 7 PC Backup with Readycloud

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Win 7 PC Backup with Readycloud

I'm trying to backup 2 Directories on my Win 7 laptop across my LAN,namely My Pictures and My Music via the ReadyCLOUD desktop App (latest version) to my RN314 (latest firmware) It creates both the Folders on my NAS and they both Index very quickly and the notation Synchronised comes up with a Green circle ticked. When checking the 2 created Folders on the NAS they are both Empty and I cant figure why.? Any help appreciated thank you.

Model: RN31443D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4- Bay (4x 3TB Desktop)
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Win 7 PC Backup with Readycloud

I think I've sorted it out now, I logged into Readycloud via the Desktop App and with the NAS/Cloud open I dragged the relevant Picture and Music Files into the Folders created by Readycloud and left them to Upload. When finished closed those pages and relaunched Readycloud App to Index and Synchronize, so far OK. Did a test by adding a file to each PC Directory and they did sync OK. I could only transfer Files with Readycloud open in Chrome not IE  btw.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Win 7 PC Backup with Readycloud

I think I've sorted it out now, I logged into Readycloud via the Desktop App and with the NAS/Cloud open I dragged the relevant Picture and Music Files into the Folders created by Readycloud and left them to Upload. When finished closed those pages and relaunched Readycloud App to Index and Synchronize, so far OK. Did a test by adding a file to each PC Directory and they did sync OK. I could only transfer Files with Readycloud open in Chrome not IE  btw.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements