Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Windows 10

Computare
Guide

Windows 10

I am hoping that you (the community) can help me because it appears that Netgear support is no longer avaialble even though I paid for a three year contract which ends on 29 September 2019.  This means that I cannot open a new e-mail ticket nor can I have a live chat.  I am wondering whether anybody is still working in support.  Anyway rant over here's my issue:

I am a long term user of ReadyCloud and have had reasonable success connecting the ReadyCloud app to backup the 'documents' folder when using Windows 7.  Unfortunately our new PC runs on Windows 10 and even though I am running on the same folder settings as before it seems that it is not possible to connect to the 'documents' folder.  The message I get is 'cannot connect to the folder named documents.  I am hoping it is something simple due to my inexperience with Windows 10.

I have set up the folders and permissions and also turned off the firewall but always to no avail.  This lack of success in conjuntion with the complete inability to connect to the support service that I have paid for is driving me mad!

I would be grateful for any help and advice on what I should do to overcome this issue. 

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements