Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: currently you have no registered or shared devices

tkeithh
Aspirant

currently you have no registered or shared devices

I registred my nas when I first bought it a while ago. I set up readycloud but haven't used it for a some time. Now whereever I log on it says I have no devices registered, e.g. "There are no products registered under your profile" when I log on to Netgear or "Currently you have no registered or shared devices" when I launch Readycloud. I'm using firmware 6.10.1. I've had a look at the other entries for this error but none of them refer directly to my issue. I tried re-registering but all I get is "Error: Something went wrong! Please try again" after many attempts. I tried using discover in the readycloud app on my nas. That doesn't find my nas but sees it when I add the serial number. It lets me manage my nas but then I'm back going round in circles again.

To cap it all, I followed the link on one of the posts to install readycloud client on my PC (to see if I could get anything to work with it) and that won't run. PC is Windows 10, 19H1.

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

HI tkeithh

As discussed leaving and rejoining the NAS on ReadyCloud should have resolved the issue. You are correct, it's like refreshing the connection of the NAS to your ReadyCloud account.

HTH

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Do you recall when you first set it up?

If you did that before May 17, 2016 then there is an account migration step that you might have missed.  https://kb.netgear.com/30599/How-do-I-upgrade-my-ReadyCLOUD-account-if-I-have-a-MyNETGEAR-com-accoun...

Message 2 of 8
tkeithh
Aspirant

Hi - first thanks for getting back so quickly, much appreciated. However, I ran through the process to bind the two accounts but still get the error. I tried registering my nas again but still get the error "Error: Something went wrong! Please try again". It's not explicitly saying that my nas is already registered though. 

Model: RN102|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay
Message 3 of 8
Icewaterhot
NETGEAR Employee

Hi tkeithh,

Can you log in to readycloud if you re-create account? 

https://readycloud.netgear.com/client/index.html#page=access

Message 4 of 8
tkeithh
Aspirant

Hi - I can log into my account. I've also created a new account and I can log into that as well. 

Message 5 of 8
tkeithh
Aspirant

When I try and log onto to my readycloud from my PC or phone it's telling me I have no devices. I've migrated to the new account.

Message 6 of 8
tkeithh
Aspirant

OK now sorted. A solution from Mark_V. Many thanks.

It was as simple as clicking to leave readycloud from the admin page. Then rejoin readycloud. 

I should have been able to work that one out. It's like the old cookie of "swich it off and then back on again".

Message 7 of 8
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

HI tkeithh

As discussed leaving and rejoining the NAS on ReadyCloud should have resolved the issue. You are correct, it's like refreshing the connection of the NAS to your ReadyCloud account.

HTH

Regards

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements