Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: currently you have no registered or shared devices

Jijones
Guide

currently you have no registered or shared devices

I can access my ReadyNAS 314 - 6.2.2 fine through ready cloud with the first entered user name(admin) but no users have been able to ever. They keep getting "currently you have no registered or shared devices" I have deleted them, readded them, turned readycloud on & off, rebooted, reinstall firmware, and factory reset (twice). I have even changed router/modems. I am hoping (and should be able to) to set up access for my family for backup & share files online. I apparently have something sinister going on. For the shares I have SMB & HTTP protocols setup on them. Is there a port forwarding I am missing (I have none)? Protocol?

Message 1 of 10
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Try opening port 6300 and point it to the NAS. Add the users again on the share you want them to have access to, make sure that they create thier readycloud accounts as well.
Message 2 of 10
Jijones
Guide

Thanks for your reply,
I deleted the users, and turned off ready cloud, forwarded the port 6300 to the NAS ip, and turned ready cloud back on. I then reinvited 2 different users and still the same thing. I can get onto ready cloud remotely with my admin name but no one else can, would that indicate that my router is letting me through?

I appreciate any help, I have been trying to get this working for some time.
Message 3 of 10
Nhellie
Virtuoso

Hi,

Make sure you follow instructions on this link:

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detai ... -system%3F

Secondly, double check your permission settings on the readycloyd:

Page 69.

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/ ... ec2014.pdf

Hope that helps 🙂
Message 4 of 10
Jijones
Guide

Thanks again for your help,
I believe I have followed all of that exactly as written, I have had the users try different computers, same thing. Its got to be some checkbox or something simple I have missed. I don't think it could be my internet service or lan cause I get thru from work with the admin log in? I have checked the box on the ReadyNas Remote security tab "specify port incoming connection" TCP/6300 . The users under ready cloud are indicated with a envelope I assume that means only that the invitation was sent.

Thanks
Message 5 of 10
ryanasimov
Aspirant

Adding my name to this issue also, exactly as described by Jijones.
Message 6 of 10
msapper
Aspirant

Same problem here. ReadyNAS 102
Message 7 of 10
jesusglezalv
Aspirant

Same problem here. I didn't see this post before so I created a newer one:

http://www.readynas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=79482
Message 8 of 10
Jijones
Guide

Ok got mine fixed! I was trying to set up family members without them clicking thru their email invite. Apparently there is a conformation that needs to be accepted before they have access. I thought that once the invite was sent they had access - wrong! When my user first seen my NAS there were no shares visible, so I toggled readycloud off/on now it works. I hope this helps someone.
Message 9 of 10
jesusglezalv
Aspirant

Mine also got fixed and was because of the same issue, the user didn't accepted the invitation.
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements