Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: iPad app "Error The operation couldn't be completed at this moment, try again"

BrandonK
Aspirant

iPad app "Error The operation couldn't be completed at this moment, try again"

Hi,

We just got readygear Nas cloud server, we have firmware 6.6.1 and have version 1.5.9 of the iPad app. Sometimes it works but more often than not when i go into one of the folders it says "Error The operation couldn't be completed at this moment, try again". And then it pulls me back to the previous folder.

Whats up? Everything is running fine with the desktop access but iPad seems to not work, even though its connecting to the server it gets bogged down trying to go into the folders.

I will say sometimes it works and i can get into folders and open files but other times it doesnt. Doesnt seem very consistent.

Any help or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Re: iPad app "Error The operation couldn't be completed at this moment, try again"

Hello BrandonK,

Welcome to the community.

Maybe network connection is a little weak and it cause your issue.

Would you please try to sign out and kill readycloud ios app from background, then sign in again?

Message 2 of 6
BrandonK
Aspirant

Unfortunately i did try killing the app and reopening it, I also had full wifi signal and even tried restarting the iPad but continued to have the same error/problem.

Message 3 of 6
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Hi BrandonK,

Did you try to sign out and sign in again with your account? Or didn't sign out, but just restarted the IPad and relanch readycloud app?

Regards.

Message 4 of 6
BrandonK
Aspirant

Did you try to sign out and sign in again with your account? Or didn't sign out, but just restarted the IPad and relanch readycloud app?

I did try both but still getting the error : /   Even have it hooked up to wifi (although ideally it would be used on the go when we dont have wifi....)

Message 5 of 6
BingkeX
NETGEAR Expert

Hi BrandonK,

When you see "Error The operation couldn't be completed at this moment, try again", would you please slipe down the screen to see the device connected status? It should be one of "Connected(VPN)", "Connected(LAN)", "Connected(ReadyCLOUD)" or "Disconnected". Please let me know your device connected status.

Best Regards.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements