Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: iPhone App can't connect

LS0154
Aspirant

( French )

NAS Netgear RN10200 ReadyNas 102 series 221.99

Same problem since new account 

on Iphone and Samsung Galaxy ( and Mac  last Macos update )

My NAS is connect but updating endless everywhere

Only Readycloud works fine on my Pc windows10

( all software update on all devices )

Message 26 of 36
BrianL2
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi the_Agent,

Do you have files saved in each private home folders from all the ReadyCLOUD users on your system? If yes, back them up then 'Leave' the cloud and re-login your ReadyCLOUD admin account.

@LS0154 Please try the suggested steps above and let us know what happens.

Kind regards,

BrianL
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 27 of 36
LS0154
Aspirant

I tried , nothing better . I already had the hotline and spent an hour (changing cloud my username, re initialization NAS .. ) short not serious from Netgear

Message 28 of 36
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello LS0154,

Since it works on Windows, can you try uninstalling the ReadyCloud app from the iOS and Android devices then reinstall, it should be the latest that is currently posted. Then login your myNetgear account. It should be in an email format.

Regards,

Message 29 of 36
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello LS0154,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 
If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 30 of 36
LS0154
Aspirant

I uninstalled reinstalled : not better. I was still able to connect to my mac via remote Readycloud but with my administrator password , not the password Readycloud , bizarre . Incidentally new version of the cloud , HL made ​​me change my Readycloud username, and I think that since there is no mixing home but at Netgear . At Netgear because I aui good access to the local network admin page with my registered administrator credentials to Readycloud Readycloud with my credentials , but oddly on my mac via remote internet Readycloud Readycloud with my ID and my admin password. On my Samsung tablet I have my app displayed NAS (with Readycloud identifiers) but messages endlessly updating, and on this tablet via Readycloud web page that's good. So either problems with Readycloud iPhone and Android applications to be?

Message 31 of 36
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello LS0154,

I'm sorry, your response is confusing.

You have a Mac computer or an iOS device? You mentioned you can connect to the ReadyNAS via ReadyCloud app using your admin password, are you referring to the admin account that you use to log in to the admin page or the ReadyCloud account that you entered under Cloud tab's ReadyCloud settings of the admin page?

Regards,

Message 32 of 36
the_Agent
Guide

@BrianL2 Tried it a few times, nothing works. No Matter what I try, I see my NAS in the App and the connection is trying endlessly. My Windows 7 Computer is connecting, but he is in the same LAN as the NAS. The Apps (iPhone and iPad) don't work, even if they are in the same WLAN as the NAS.

Yesterday I recognized that my iPhone has uploaded a few photos to the NAS. That was around the first time I tried to connect. At one of my first tries to connect, I saw the folders. So a connection must have happened at least once.

Message 33 of 36
the_Agent
Guide

To be clear, I never had my ReadyCloud running with a ReadyCloud Account. The First time I activated ReadyCloud, I already had a MyNetgear Account. With the first activation, my OS was already at 6.5.0.

Message 34 of 36
the_Agent
Guide

Hi there, everything is working fine now with ReadyNAS OS 6.6.0 and the iPhone App 1.5.9. The ReadyNAS OS Update fixed the Problem for me.

Message 35 of 36
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello the_Agent,

Thanks for the feedback about 6.6.0 and for sharing what solved the issue.

Please feel free to post suggestions, comment and questions. We appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 36 of 36
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 35 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation
Announcements