Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

readycloud data location

bozis
Aspirant

readycloud data location

Hi,

For service ReadyCloud, is there any documentation regarding where (what country or region) that the uploaded data is stored in?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: readycloud data location

Or did you intend to ask about ReadyNAS Vault, which is a backup storage solution?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

@bozis wrote:

For service ReadyCloud, is there any documentation regarding where (what country or region) that the uploaded data is stored in?

Note I don't work for Netgear - I am tagging the mods ( @Marc_V and @JeraldM ) , to call their attention to this request.

But I believe some clarification is needed about what kind of data your are talking about.  ReadyCloud provides remote access to ReadyNAS and also some Netgear routers that have attached USB storage.  It does not provide any storage itself.

There is account information, which would include what equipment is included in the account.  I don't know if that is what you mean by "data" - or where it is stored.

There is more information on the service here: https://kb.netgear.com/29785/ReadyCLOUD-FAQ

Message 2 of 4
Sandshark
Sensei

Or did you intend to ask about ReadyNAS Vault, which is a backup storage solution?

Message 3 of 4
bozis
Aspirant

Yes sorry about the confusion. I meant ReadyNAS Vault, and I have found documentation regarding my question.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements