Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

readycloud ios

bkou
Aspirant

readycloud ios

Ive written a couple times about this and the issue persits...

I cant access my files through the ios app over my wifi. Its only on my wifi that it doesnt work through the ios app. If i log onto the web address link while on my wifi i can see my files. With the app on my wifi, I can log in and see the folder structure but when i go into one level intothe folders just appear empty. When I turn off WIFI and use to app to log in through my phone data I can see the folders and it populates the folders with the file names. The issue seems specific to the app?

Has anyone else had this happen. Thanks in advance its been over a year now and the app releases havent corrected the issue at least for me

Firmware 6.9.3

IOS 11.4 with readycloud version 2.0.2 (2047)

Model: RN214|4 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: readycloud ios

Hi @bkou

You may want to try OS 6.9.4-T8 BETA update on your ReadyNAS.

Regards

Message 2 of 5
bkou
Aspirant

Thanks Marc,

I was wondering if a new IOS app release will be coming out? Everything but access from the IOS app works so id rather wait before changing somehting on the actual NAS.

it worked when i first installed the IOS app over a year ago then something changed and i have never been able to access since

thanks

Ben

Model: RN214|4 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 3 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @bkou

Definitely there will be an update but no timeline will be given. Hopefully an update will be rolled out soon.

Please let me know if the Beta FW has resolved the issue, it would be a great benefit to other users having the same experience as yours.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 4 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Hello bkou

Are you still facing folder access issue on IOS app?is it possible to send share access invitation to my account?I will pm you with my test account,thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements