× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Always "VPN Disconnected" after Upgrade to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18

thadanders
Aspirant

Always "VPN Disconnected" after Upgrade to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18, 5 days ago, I have not been able to remotely connect: "Online (VPN Disconnected)" is all I ever get. What's the problem? Is there a way I can download/install the previous version? The previous version worked reliably enough.

Thanks for your consideration!

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions

Re: Always "VPN Disconnected" after Upgrade to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18

It looks like they are aware of the issue because the current download is now at v1.19 and that version is working on my troubled Win 10 machines.  They must have released this new one today.  It helps to keep the old versions on hand.  I have run into several issues during updates with this Client App.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies

Hi,

I have been running into the same issue.  I have a fully remote team with mixed OS machines and mixed network setups in different locations.  Several of my team with were having this same issue after the update to ReadyCLOUD Client v1.18 a few days ago.  I struggled with it for some time.  It appears to only be an issue wth Win 10 machines.  Most Win 10 machines had the issue, but not all.  At the time things worked fine when I uninstalled v1.18 and reinstalled v1.17 rolling them back.

Good Luck!!

Message 2 of 4

It looks like they are aware of the issue because the current download is now at v1.19 and that version is working on my troubled Win 10 machines.  They must have released this new one today.  It helps to keep the old versions on hand.  I have run into several issues during updates with this Client App.

Message 3 of 4
thadanders
Aspirant

Thanks!
Installing v1.19 solved the problem.  (I did not know it was available because the "Check for Updates" on v1.18 didn't show anything available.)

It looks like I should save a copy of this new version which is working, since I couldn't find where to download previous versions.

All the best,

Thad

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements