× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Apps are Gone

johnf5
Aspirant

Apps are Gone

I added 2 more drives and moved from Raid 0 to Raid 5 on my 104.  After I moved all of the files over to it and the 104 was done resyncing, all the of the apps were gone - nothing appears in installed or available apps.  Before I did the move, I had Plex installed and could see multiple apps available.  I don't really need any other apps than plex.  I've tried just manually reloading plex from the download on the netgear apps site.  I get an error message - cannot install app.  I have a 102 that is working perfectly and shows all the apps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi johnf5,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you see the same issue when you use a different web browser or computer?

You may also download the NAS system logs and look at app-install.log and apt-history.log. You may also send it to me so we can check it as well. You can send it by uploading the logs to a file-sharing site then PM me the download link.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
johnf5
Aspirant

Well - I wasn't going to be able to work on the NAS much so I decided to do a Reset Factory Default to try to troubleshoot this from scratch.  After that completed, the apps were still not on any web interface.  I SSH'd into the NAS and did notice the Apps directory was present.  It wasn't before the Reset Factory Default.  I did a apt-get update, waited for it to complete.  Shutdown the 104 and restarted and I have apps!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements