× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Available apps page empty / apt-get 403 error

sbrink
Aspirant

Available apps page empty / apt-get 403 error

I have a ReadyNAS 428. The available apps page is emtpy. I have read several articles on the netgear community, but none seem to apply. I also get a 403 error when trying to install apps with apt-get. I get the 403 error with multiple applications.

apt-get -qq install -fy rn-dictionary freeapp-collection ca-certificates readynasos
E: Failed to fetch https://apt.readynas.com/packages/readynasos/dists/6.10.3/updates/pool/f/freeapp-collection/freeapp-... 403 Forbidden

E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Re: Available apps page empty / apt-get 403 error

@sbrink wrote:

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Netgear has to fix it on their end.  The mods have escalated, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Message 2 of 5
sbrink
Aspirant

I guessing you are refering to the 403 error with apt-get. Do you know if there is parent ticket for this issue?

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@sbrink wrote:

I guessing you are refering to the 403 error with apt-get. Do you know if there is parent ticket for this issue?

No I don't.  @Marc_V or @JohnCM_S would have to chime in on that.

If folks have a support contract, it would probably help if they report it themselves.

Message 4 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi All,

We have inquired this issue already and awaiting response.

I agree with what @StephenB has mentioned, if a user has an available contract from Support it would be best if you use it so they can log a ticket.

HTH

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements